Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Weekend With Tyler:)



Tyler finished 699th and I finished 2743rd
Aggie sweatbands in LonghornLand :)


Tyler got to fly in for Labor Day weekend to see the Aggie game and for the Nike+10k in Austin. We had such a wonderful weekend but, as usual, it went by way to fast! One of my favorite parts of the weekend was running the 10k because it had always been something that I wanted to do but never had. I felt like we accomplished something together and was so proud of us! The Nike+10k was the a race that was run in 25 different countries and cities all over the world. In Austin alone there were 13,800 people running according to their website. It had to be one of the most awesome sights ever to look at the thousands of people running in front of and behind us. I was happy that we got to be a part of something so cool. Tyler is now training for a half marathon at the end of September. I think I'll stick to running around the air conditioned rec for a little while longer :) Here are some pictures of the weekend....along with the new car that we got while we were in Austin. It's a Saturn Vue and we LOVE it!!!

No comments: