Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home Sweet Albuquerque

So I went to Albuquerque this weekend to find an apartment for Tyler and I to live in when we move there in December. I have been praying a lot about this move and whether or not it is the right place for us. I was hoping that after this trip I would feel peaceful about our decision to move to New Mexico-Sure enough God has given me peace about our move and I am extremely happy! Tyler's mom picked me up on Wednesday night and after four crazy days of going all over the place I have found an apartment that I LOVE, a great church, potential furniture, paint colors and awesome shops and restaurants to eat at when we move here. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about living here after this weekend but I can honestly say that I am now actually looking forward to living in Albuquerque. The apartment that we will be living in has a view of the Sandia Mountains out one window and a big beautiful golf course on the other. We also discovered a shopping center that has a Pottery Barn, Mac, White House Black Market and some other great stores. The pictures I am posting are of us at the top of the Sandia Mountain and a couple of pics of the model apartment where we will be living in December....!
Big Garden Tubs!

No comments: