Tuesday, February 10, 2009


It has been way to long since I have posted anything. I will quickly update this just to let everyone know what is going on with Tyler and I. After finishing up at A&M, Tyler and I moved to Albuquerque, NM for Tyler's AFLAC business. We never in a million years thought that we would enjoy it as much as we do. We are as shocked as anyone. It also is not as cold as we thought it was either. It has only snowed two times in three months here and it has been feeling more like spring lately. We miss our friends from TX a lot but have been making new friends here. I love that I am so much closer to Lubbock now. I recently got a job with an entertainment company through a friend of Tyler's parents. I am their manager of marketing and events and have really flexible hours which is great. I also just took and passed my health and life exam and will be able to start selling Aflac when I am not working for King Mobile. Once we get some free time, we are planning to start hiking and fishing and being more outdoorsy. There are so many outdoor things to do here so we are planning to get into that. Anyway this is just a small update about our lives! The pic is from a recent skiing trip that we went on to Telluride, CO.

1 comment:

Jesslynn's Photoblog said...

Hi Rachel! I am so happy to hear that you are loving NM! I love staying updated through your cute pictures! My mother said that I needed to set up a blog to keep her updated on my life here in Florida! :) -Jesslynn