Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Thankful :)




I recently drove from Atlanta, GA up to Virginia with Tyler on his way to Ft. Eustis where he will finish up his training. We had a blast together and got to see so many neat things & places. I missed him before I had even left because I knew what it was going to be like after the trip was over. So I cherished every moment and left appreciating my husband more than ever. Everyone who knows Tyler can attest that he is a wonderful selfless guy. He would do anything for anybody and never expects anything back. Just the unselfish act of joining the national guard can vouch for that. He (along with a lot of his friends) are in the military and sacrifice so many normal everyday things to be a part of something that is bigger than they are. I do not understand how these guys do what they do but I am in awe! I was also reaffirmed as I have been a zillion times before that Tyler is absolutely the perfect guy that God picked out and made just for me. He is my best friend, someone I never get tired of being around and am so excited about our future together. He is amazing, that's just all there is to it! Here are some pics of Georgia, Virginia and Washington D.C....it was all so historical and I learned so many things that I never did from a classroom.

No comments: